Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 4 April 2014

De-stressing

As you've probably realised, this year I have been both up and down (sometimes all in the same day), and honestly I have no idea of where I'm headed or even what goals I want to have.

For the following two weeks I will be away on holiday with my family.  Apparently there is no internet signal where we are staying. When I first heard that I did panic a little as most of my life is online, but I also know that when it comes down to it, as long as I have books (so glad I have a Kindle now as it takes up a lot less space), cross stitch, and a way to write (paper and laptop), I won't really miss the internet.  In fact, I am taking this opportunity to spend some time with myself and with my family, away from the stresses of the every day. I want to say I hope it helps me work out where to go from here, but honestly I don't know where I hope it leads me, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your you time and have a wonderful holiday xx

marigold said...

Have a happy holiday with your family, Tamara. I hope the break is truly refreshing for you on all levels.

hayleyeszti said...

This is a great idea, almost like an internet rehab! I'm sure it will do you the world of good to de-stress and relax without the distractions of the net. Enjoy your time away!

Unknown said...

Not having the choice for internet was probably better than any attempt at self-imposing it (seeing as I did try and check my emails when we went out but I couldn't get signal from pretty much anywhere).

The holiday was certainly very relaxed and I've got a few post ideas out of it, so look forward to those.