Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 10 December 2010

Review: Rebel

          When I ordered this book I wasn't aware that it was a sequel, and if I had known I probably wouldn't have brought it, but I'm glad I did.                                                                                          I don't normally go for YA but reading so many YA blogs and reviews I figured I should give something a go, and this is the book that won out - simply because I read the beginning on Amazon and was hooked.  I wouldn't say that the storyline was anything that amazing, nor the characters.  But I couldn't put it down.  R. J. Anderson has created a world so believable and so vivid in description that I was pulled in regardless.  It did what a good book should do - it kept me wanting to read and it took me away from all the problems I have in my life.  I can't wait until I can read 'Knife' which is the first book, and am looking forward to more in this series.

No comments: