Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Extra Time

As I no longer have the internet I have found that I have a lot of extra time, most of which I've spent reading.  Seriously, I've read a lot of books the past few weeks and I'm planning on continuing to read, read, read.

The most surprising thing is that, while I knew I loved reading, I had forgotten how much reading makes me want to write.  It's as if every book I consume fuels my creative fire so now I'm rearing to go.  The only problem with this is that I want to read instead of write.  And when I do write I have to focus on my uni work rather than all the new projects that are competing for space in my head.  But I have found my love of writing again and I'm making sure I write, write, write while I still want to (but somehow can't pull it off at weekends when I'm somewhere that has internet access).

No comments: