Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 18 July 2010

Sunday Shout Out

If you are a reader like me, you'll always be looking for the next book to read.  At Peeking Between The Pages you will find as many reviews as you can devour by Darlene.  Each review explains the story and gives a fair review so I always know what to expect and what disappointments I might have in any novel.  I've never managed to get around to reading any of the books she's reviewed, due to money, but from the reviews I've read I've already compiled a hefty reading list.

Interspersed with the reviews, Darlene lets you into her life a little.  In particular her readers love Buddy, her incredibly cute dog - she posts a lot of pics of him - so don't worry if the blog opens to a post that doesn't look like a review; it won't take you long to find some.

No comments: