Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 3 July 2015

June Round-Up

Please bear with me as I work out the best way to keep track of everything for these round-up posts. I haven't included my good/bad days in this one as forgot to write them down, and have decided to cut the number of cross-stitches as recording them took almost as much time as stitching, so instead if I make noticeable progress with my cross-stitch projects I'll include them in achievements.

POSITIVE STUFF

Blog Posts:


Books Read:

Dodger by Terry Pratchett; Up West by Pip Granger; Down the Wormhole by Ana Franco

Goals Progress:
          Letters Written: 1
          Meals Cooked: Marinated Chicken Thighs

HEALTH

Panic/Anxiety Attacks: 1

RANDOM

Cups of Coffee: 32

Films Watched:  None

Most Watched TV Shows: Once Upon a Time, Orange is the New Black, and Orphan Black

Interests/Obsessions: Watching planner videos


No comments: