Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 17 January 2011

About to Scapbook

One of the things I got for Christmas was a small scrapbook (8"x8").  I've tried scrapbooking in the past but never did more than a few pages.  This book, however, because it's smaller that the average size, seems less intimidating somehow.

The only problem I've had is that there aren't that many pages and yet the only way to buy the backing pages of the right size is to buy a giant pack of them (needless to say this is quite expensive). But then a few days ago, guess what I found in poundland?

Each pack contains 5 pages that are the right size and, as you can see, a small cutting of each page as well.  Now I have more than enough pages and feel ready to get started.  I'll be posting the pages as I create them and if anyone has any ideas they want to share, don't hesitate.  I'm planning on using it as a showcase for things I love and enjoy rather than specifically pictures of events as I feel that's where I fell down last time.  I'm really excited and can barely wait to get started but I really have to do some writing first.

No comments: